The Dodge Charger from 1968 was the second, very much sought after version of the concept of an affordable sporty car from Dodge. The streamlined fastback bodywork gave it dynamics even at a standstill. Under the bonnet engines up to 7 litres 425 hp provided breathtaking propulsion. This made one a certain winner in any race at the lights. Many called the 1968 Charger perhaps the finest US coupe of that decade. Its success was also reflected in the figures. 96,100 cars were supplied to satisfied customers. The Dodge Charger found international fame playing opposing Steve McQueen's Ford in the chase through San Francisco in the film Bullit .
- True to original reproduction of bodywork with fine surface details
- Separate, removable bonnet
- Multi-part detailed engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured seats
- Detailed one-piece chassis
- True-to-original reproduction of wheel rims
- Many chrome parts including wheel rims, bumper bars, mirror and radiator grille
- Instructions and authentic decals
Length: 213 mm
Number of parts: 139
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Performance Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.