The legendary park flyer is back with the brand that made it famous. Now with optional SAFE Select technology, the ParkZone T-28 1.1m warbird carries on the tradition of simplicity and reliability with even better flying characteristics than before.
- A park-size scale flight experience with sporty performance
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Stability and precision of AS3X® technology
- Optional SAFE® Select flight protection
- Goes together fast—no glue required
- Durable construction with lightweight EPO foam
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired paint scheme and trim
- Scale detail includes simulated engine, pilot figure and more
- Removable landing gear and steerable nose wheel
- Simple 4-channel control with 4 micro servos installed
- Powerful brushless outrunner and electronic speed control installed
- Fits 1800–2200mAh 3S Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Easy access top-hatch and battery compartment
Construction with durable EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail in a lightweight form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
The powerful brushless outrunner motor installed features 960Kv and delivers smooth operation that’s surprisingly quiet. Excellent flight times and strong performance can be expected with 3S Li-Po battery packs from 1800–2200mAh
Tricycle Landing Gear
Steerable nose wheel and rugged wire landing gear allow for smooth ground handling, takeoffs and landings. For you hand-launch fans out there, the landing gear can be easily removed for flight that has higher performance and a more accurate appearance.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model is equipped with a 6-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver and AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) that provides a robust connection to your Spektrum™ transmitter, plus works behind the scenes to deliver smoother flight by sensing and countering the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a larger and expertly tuned aircraft.
- Full-range, 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 1800–2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po flight battery
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Performance Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review