“Big Daddy” Don Garlits is a true early pioneer of the drag racing sport. MPC’s Swamp Rat 14 kit recreates, in exacting scale detail, the world’s first rear-engine rail dragster, developed and raced by Big Daddy himself! Featuring a blown and injected drag motor, factory lettered drag slicks and gleaming chrome parts galore, this kit builds into an exciting, accurate replica. The one-piece dragster frame/cockpit simplifies assembly and increases modeling enjoyment. Recreated and authentic decal markings, vintage packaging and an all-new fold-together display base make this kit better than the original!
• 1/25 scale, skill level 2, paint & cement required
• Molded in black
• Many chrome parts
• Authentically-detailed rear wing and strut supports
• Pad-printed Goodyear drag slicks
• Recreated and improved decal graphics
• Bonus fold-together full-color cardboard display base with backdrop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Performance Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.