PLEASE NOTE: We are the Queensland Authorised distributor for DLE Engines. As such, you will receive a FREE 2 Year Warranty with all DLE Engines purchased through Performance Hobbies. Please note, there are resellers in the market that claim to be authorised DLE resellers, that are not. Your warranty may not be safe with those sellers. Buyer beware!
DLE-120 Twin Cylinder Petrol Engine Includes -
- DLE-120 Engine
- 4.8~8.4v Electronic (Auto Advancing) Ignition & Spiral Cable Wraps
- DLE Pump Carburettor and throttle arm extension
- 2 x Mufflers with smoke inlet, Gaskets and Bolts,extensions and clamps
- Composite Mounting Plate fixed to engine
- Machined Aluminium Standoffs ( 4 )
- 2 x wiring safety clips
- 2 x Genuine NGK CM6 Spark plugs
- 2 Year Factory Backed DL Engines Australia Warranty
- DL Engines Australia Instructions & Warranty Sheet.
- Free Registered shipping to Australia
Optional Premium Upgrade Pack only $35 and includes the following extras and save you $
- Twist Lok Fuel Filler Point
- 2 Metres of fuel line
- HD Power switch for ignition
- Opto Kill Ignition Kill Switch
Order your optional upgrade pack here.......
We provide the Best No Fuss Warranty Service for DL Engines & work is done locally in Australia authorised by the DL Factory
Power: 12hp at 7500rpm
Static Thrust: 26.5kg at 100 Meters 23.5kg at 1800 meters
Bore and Stroke: 47mm x 35mm
Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
Engine Weight: 2310 gram
Mufflers : 220 gram
Ignition: 170 gram
Fuel: 2C Regular Gasoline mixed 30:1 - 40:1 (Mineral based for breakin, 40:1 quality synthetic thereafter)
Propellor: 27x10, 26x12, 27x12, 28x10 (2 Blade), 25x12;26x10(3 Blade)
Ignition Battery: 4.8 - 8.4v (max) >= 1200mah
Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6 or quivalent
Plug Gap: 0.018" to 0.020:
Installation Torque: 7 to 8 ft-lbs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Performance Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.