For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade® 230 S V2 takes the flight experience to the next level. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills.
- SAFE® Technology: Self leveling modes make learning to fly a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Progressive Flight Modes: Allows you to grow with this heli and build your collective pitch skills
- Panic Recovery: Recover the heli to a level attitude with the flip of a switch
- Improved ESC: New ESC delivers vastly improved performance and reliability
- Spektrum™ AR636: Newly refined algorithms deliver an entirely new flight experience
- Aluminum Flight Controller Lower Case: Improved dampening increases tolerance to vibrations
- Durable: Impactresistant ABS main blades and newly reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor
- Metal Gear cyclic servos: Durable, highspeed responsive servos
- Direct Drive Tail Motor: Brushless tail motor delivers impressive heading hold in a simplistic design
- High Visibility: Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation
- Fully Assembled: No building necessary
- 56 minute flight times
- More robust main gear provides greater durability
- Eflite® 800mAh 3S LiPo flight battery and charger
- Spektrum™ DXe transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade® 230 S V2 takes the flight experience to the next level. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills. The new ESC gives even more impressive flight stability and heading hold, creating a clean, confidence inspiring flight experience. Additionally, the newly tuned Spektrum™ AR636 with aluminum bottom case and improved damping makes this heli feel like a whole new machine in the air. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it’s your first collective pitch helicopter. A reinforced frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and ABS main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Performance Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review