In 1969, Tom McEwen campaigned the Barracuda funny car that previously belonged to Candies & Hughes. With an all new paint job and McEwen’s piloting skills, this racer was a memorable player in the history of early funny cars! Polar Lights’ kit features all-new decals, painstakingly created for authenticity, accuracy and fit. Pad printed M&H Racemaster drag slicks sweeten the deal. Outstanding packaging with multiple photos of the car offer modelers plenty of reference material!
- Molded in White
- Skill 2, paint and cement required
- Flip-up body
- Highly-detailed engine and chassis
- 2 supercharger intake options
- Wheel options front and rear
- Pad-printed M&H drag slicks
- Authentic, accurate decals
- Attractive packaging
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Performance Hobbies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.